What is Refinancing a Mortgage? Refinancing is the term used to replace your current home loan with a new loan for the same property. However, when you refinance your mortgage, you can extend your amortization period (the number of years it takes to pay off your loan) or shorten it by paying down the principal[…]Read More
- Why Is Down Payment Assistance Important & How They Work?
- What are The Downsides and Considerations for Mortgage Credit Certificates?
- Explorе Mortgagе Assistancе – Guidе to Homеownеrship Support
- Turn Homeownership Dream into Reality with Down Payment Assistance NC
- NC’s First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit: Amounts and Benefits!
Elate will establish affiliated companies that will offer mortgage products, title services, insurance products to consumers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Arkansas